No products in the cart.
We process orders on business days, Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard-Times, and exclude holidays observed by the Post Office: New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Estimated Delivery:
- 14 – 21 business days* (in regular seasons) or more depends on holiday seasons.(*) It might be delayed 5-10 days due to the peak season, but we will try our best to fulfill orders as fast as possible.
- Our shipping method being currently available is STANDARD SHIPPING (USPS, EMS, or FedEx).
- If you want to track your order, please request at [email protected]; we will send you your tracking number once we got it from the shipping department, which is usually available after 7-10 business days from the order date.
- For logistic reasons, the order may not arrive at the same time as a package. For example, customized canvas will take a longer production time than non-customized canvas, and sublimation canvas will arrive separately from other canvas because they are made in another factory… etc.
- The shipping fee will be included in your final bill unless it was waived due to some promotion. The shipping fee is non-refundable.
- Our staff will do it’s best to help resolve any issues and achieve total customer satisfaction.
- Current shipping rate in US: $6.99.
- Outside US shipping rate: $12.99.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
Shipping costs vary depending on the shipping destination and the number of items that you purchase. You can get a calculation of your exact shipping charges by adding items to your cart, proceeding to checkout, and entering your mailing address. The shipping cost will automatically update and display in your total costs.
WHERE DO WE DELIVER?
We provide worldwide shipping.
CAN THE ORDER BE DELIVERED TO MULTIPLE ADDRESSES?
We do not offer the shipment to multiple addresses for a single order. If you would like items delivered to multiple addresses, please place those orders separately.
DO YOU OFFER DELIVERY TO PO BOXES OR MILITARY APO/FPO ADDRESSES?
Yes, we can send shipments to PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
WILL I BE CHARGED VAT TAXES?
- Items shipping internationally from the US are shipped DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) and we do not collect VAT (Value Added Taxes). All taxes, duties, and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package.
- Depending on the receiving country, your package may incur local customs or VAT charges. We recommend contacting your local customs office for more information regarding your country’s customs policies.